samedi 29 mars 2014


Acranius-When Mutation Becomes Homicidal (Rising Nemesis Records) 

The Germans Acranius are back with their first full length album entitled ''When Mutation Becomes Homicidal'' with 12 fucking songs including 6 also found on their debut EP! This album has been classified as Slamming Brutal Death Metal/Core but I can tell you without a doubt that its rather a Deathcore band Influenced by some slam but without fucking aspects of brutality! That being said, I will not go on too much about this as it doesnt give part of Brutal Death Fucking Metal! This Deathcore band is Composed of Bjorn on Guitars, Lars on Bass Tomm on Vocals and Haaki on Drums! I think all the new songs contain only fucking beatdowns and some rare slamming riffs, the new vocals, for me, is very bad and Drums lack hugely of brutality except a couple of damn blastbeat of some seconds on the whole fucking album! The production is very fucking good at all levels, which I think is a strong point in the record, mixing are fucking flawless and sound is good but lack maybe a bit of shitty sickness! For me, I had a very fucking boring bad time to listen to this fucking album, coz nothing is sick and the music is very fucking weak, but still 2 or 3 riffs I found good, totaling about 1 minute of this fucking CD! A release to forget for 2013 except for fans of Jon Zig coz the cover art is really fucking great! 1 point for music/production, 1 point for cover art! 2/10 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire